Happy New Year! I hope you all get to ease into this new year with a relaxing day. I counted down my favorite outfit posts yesterday, and I thought it would be fun to review my favorite Amazon purchases from 2018. I’ve always loved Amazon but probably double or tripled my use of it last year. It’s my go to for almost everything now. I’m kind of addicted to prime shipping and that almost instant gratification. Plus with a membership, shipping is free and returns are usually free. There is nothing I hate more than ordering clothes that don’t fit and ending up with $15 to $16 in shipping wasted. Ya’ll- that’s another item in my budget. So I shop the most where free shipping is involved. Plus, there are a lot of other benefits that make Prime worth it’s fee.
Disclosure: I use affiliate links. I make a small commission from your purchases through my links. It doesn’t cost you anything, but supports my blog. I’ve also read that I’m not getting credit for Amazon sales made through your app, so please hop onto the site directly if you want to purchase something. That way I can also see what Amazon finds you like and bring you more of the same if that’s something your interested in. Thanks!
1. Wyze Cam Home Camera– The hubby ordered this so we could check on our dog during the day and when the weather is bad. We can talk to her through the app so we hope to get to the point of being able to speak to her and calm her down when the weather is bad and we are away. It’s been a great cam so far. Audio and the picture is great. The night vision works well too.
2. ebags Packing Cubes– Revolutionary! I can’t believe I waited so long to get these. The make packing and traveling so much easier.
3. Earring backs – extra support for heavy earrings. None of my earrings have fallen out since I’ve been using these!
4. Lightweight Packable Water Resistant Puffer- It really is packable and surprisingly warm to be so lightweight. If I had an need for more jackets, I’d have one in every color.
5. Plaid flannel pajama pants– I’m basically living in these now when I’m not at work and I don’t have to go somewhere. So comfy!
6. 90 Degree by Reflex leggings– If I’m home and I’m not in the pajama pants listed above, I’m in these.
7. Fresh Fit Matress Protector– Some of the reviews say it makes noise, but mine’s super quite. We don’t even know it’s on the bed. It’s half the price of what we were previously spending for mattress protectors.
8. Beauticom travel containers- This make is so easy to just take what you need of your beauty supplies for a few days and get it all in that TSA approved quart bag! These are also great for organizing around the house, and they don’t leak.
9. YnM Weighted blanket– I bought this for my hubby for his birthday. He loves it! He sleeps better and doesn’t toss and turn as much. It’s just generally comforting to him even when he can’t sleep.
10. 1500 Thread Count Sheets– A steal for sheets with this high of a thread count! And so soft and comfy. They have the elastic band at the corners to help hold them on the mattress too. We bought two sets of these.
11. Vercord purse organizer– these things make changing purses a breeze!
12. Jerrybox makeup organizer– This has to be my all time favorite of Amazon purchases! I can see and find my makeup and beauty supplies. No more digging in a basket or drawer. This thing saves me a ton of time each morning and evening just because I can easily find my stuff.
13. Steve Madden leopard print loafers- You need a pair of leopard print flats in your wardrobe. They go with everything and add interest over a plain pair of flats. Free prime shipping and free returns means there is nothing to lose when ordering from Amazon.
14. A+D cardigan– I purchased one of these in blush last year and it’s so soft and cozy. I’m definitely considering other colors and will buy this brand again.
15. Green pan non stick fry pan– We use this thing almost every day! It has held up great for a year now and delivers everything it promises!
If you love these, please pin and share.