I think we bought everything we possible could from Amazon last month. My husband jokes that if we don’t get packages every day, the UPS man stops just to check on us and make sure we are okay.
This just seems to be my way of life right now and I’m not unhappy about it. Here are the things we primed last month.
1 Knotted headbands- I decided that I needed a few of these. I already have a leopard one and I might be a little obessesed with these right now. I ordered a two pack that includes a pearl trimmed headband that will be perfect for holiday outfits and another grey one.
2. NYDJ Ami Skinny Jeans– With the pounds and inches I’ve lost with Faster Way to Fat Loss, my white jeans are too big and I needed replacements. I tried Old Navy jeans first- about 4 pair that just didn’t work, then a couple from Nordstrom, and finally turned to my favorite brand at my favorite free shipping/ free returns sight. I think these are going to be keepers.
3. Pajama sets– The Falala llama pjs crack me up. I already have a leopard set like these and enjoy them, so when I saw the chance to get these for $11 bucks I got them, along with these camping themed pjs. ( I size up one size in these.)
4 Kleem organics eye cream- I tried this merely on a whim. My current cream was getting low and Amazon was a quicker way to get more here. I haven’t been using this one long enough to make a good assessment but it didn’t cause an allergic reaction. That’s a plus for me.
5 Fit Simply resistance bands- These are more like mini bands and fold up into a tiny case that make them great for travel and working out while away from home or gym. I scooped these up on a Prime Day deal.
6 Essence Lash Princess mascara – This stuff is as good as all the other bloggers say it is. I will be ordering more.
7. BALEAF Women’s UPF 50+ Sun Protection T-Shirt SPF Another Prime Day deal that I will put to use on my weekend runs or hiking trips on cooler days. Sun protection is more important to me these days.
8. Sony WH-XB900N/B Bluetooth Noise Cancellation Wireless Over-Ear Headphones The hubby has been wanting a pair of these so we snatched these up on a Prime Day Deal. So far he has been loving them.
9. Gelante 100% Cotton Packable Fishing Hunting Summer Travel Bucket Cap Hat I ordered this for our camping trip and was pleased with it. I also ordered one in leopard print because a girl’s got to have prints and patterns in her life. These were great for hiding morning bed head on the way to the bath house during our trip and for some sun protection outdoors. They don’t get in the way of hiking narrow trails like wide brim hats do.
10. CleverMade Collapsible Cooler Bag with Shoulder Strap We tend to pack our own food for day trips and long trips due to the hubby’s food allergies, so this was a great investment. We can pack a lunch and then this collapses out of the way when we are done.
I can’t wait to see and hear what you have primed lately. Linking up with Tanya/ Prime Purchases.
I started rolling out gift guides yesterday. Be sure to check out the first one- gifts for him.