Have a diva or beauty queen on your gift list? I’ve got you covered. Even if the ladies on your list aren’t divas through and through, any lady will appreciate one of these tried and true beauty gifts. I own or have used most of the brands on this list and love them.
Note: this post contains affiliate links. I make a small commission from your purchases through my links. Thanks for your support!
1. Origins Mask Set I have an Origins charcoal mask that I love. I also love gift sets of minis so I can try out new products without the commitment of buying a full size product I may not like. Any skincare junkie will love these.
2. Beauty spatula Beauty products are precious, so get every last drop with this tool.
3 Real Technique brush set – I use these and they get the job done.
5. Shiseido eye masks These are a nice creamy eye mask that really softens and fades wrinkles. It’s a paper like mask that really adheres well. I love them!
6. First Aid Beauty gift set I love the Ultra Repair Cream and any sample I’ve ever tried of these products. Shop directly with First Aid Beauty for free shipping and four free samples. Any gift set from First Aid Beauty is a perfect gift for her.
7. Slip pillowcase Helps control bedhead and frizzies and supposedly helps decrease wrinkles. I definitely have less creases on my face when I wake up (I’m a side sleeper.) I recently ordered this one as a back up, and while it’s better than a regular pillowcase and worth the purchase, I say splurge for a Slip if you can.
8. Beautyblender sponge and cleaner set I love my Beautyblender and this is one product where a dupe won’t cut it. This kit keeps it clean.
9. Urban Decay Naked 3 palette- Any of these palettes are awesome.
11. Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Lift and Firm Hydra Gel Eye patches– I am currently using these. They look pricey but it’s a good price per mask. They are more like a plastic mask and I prefer the Shiseido when I can splurge, but these get the job done.
12.Makeup Organizer, 360 Degree Rotating Adjustable Cosmetic Storage Display Case A girl’s got to keep all those products organized, right? I have a similar case and LOVE it. No digging in drawers or baskets. So easy to find what I want to use.
14. Travel Makeup Train Case Makeup Cosmetic Case Organizer A die hard beauty fan won’t leave home without the goods, so a travel case is perfect for them.
What beauty gifts would you love to receive?