I published this list last year as a gift guide for homebodies. Isn’t that all of us now thanks to COVID? Here are gifts for the natural homebody or those that are just having to stay home to ride out the pandemic. May as well be comfortable, right?
This post contains affiliate links. I make a small commission from your purchases through my links. Thanks for your support.
1. A cozy robe – I love having my morning coffee snuggled up in my cozy robes. The softer and plusher, the better.
2. Slippers– The homebody needs something to keep their toes toasty during the winter months.
3. A cozy throw blanket– Throw blankets make perfect gifts for homebodies. They are perfect for snuggling up in while you read or watch a movie. Don’t discount giving one to the guys. My husband is very partial to a couple of throw blankets in our home.
4. A mug– A cute mug is perfect for sipping coffee and cocoa.
5. A scented candle– A gift to keep the homebody’s sanctuary smelling nice.
6. Memory foam reading/ TV pillow With neat pockets to hold all your essentials so you don’t have to get up once you get settled!
7. Pajama pants– My favorite Saturday lounge wear!
8. Classic movies– Steel Magnolias is one of my favorite chic flicks!
9. Hot cocoa recipe book– Odds are your homebody likes a nice warm drink. This book has 50 hot cocoa recipes and will surely be a hit.
10. Bathtub caddy- One of the best gifts for homebodies- they can soak, read, and have everything at their fingertips.
11. Stovetop popcorn popper The homebody can still enjoy theatre style popcorn in the comfort of their home.
12. Barefoot dreams cardigan– These get rave reviews. Why not splurge on your homebody? Odd are this will be a well worn piece.
Pick one of these 12 awesome gifts for homebodies and keep them cozy and entertained.
Also check out 20 Gifts Guys Will Love.