Ah Spring! It’s here. It’s time to shed the heavy coats and opt for a lighter weight jacket. Here are five spring jackets you should consider for your wardrobe. These will take you from work to weekends and in between.
This post contains affiliate links. I receive commission for clicks and
purchases made through them.
1. The trench coat- It’s a polished layer to complete your work look. A trench coat is a classic worth the investment. In addition to polishing up your work wear, you can throw it on over jeans and sneakers for a cool vibe. A nice pink trench would be a good spring option too.
Shop trench coats:
Two years ago I invested in a trench style that doubles as a rain coat. I love the pop of color on a rainy day.
Non trench options
2. Utility jacket- the best jacket for weekends. I was hesitant to get one but I’ve more than gotten my money’s worth. I even replaced my old one this year.
Shop utility jackets:
My old utility jacket- similar
3. Denim jacket– A denim jacket looks good with everything from pencil skirts, shorts, dresses to crop pants. Check out my how to wear a denim jacket board. I drag mine around during the summer too for indoor restaurants and stores that have the AC too cold. Check out 15 Ways to Wear A Denim Jacket for Spring.
Shop denim jackets:
4. Bomber jacket – A fun weekend option. Bomber jackets were very trendy at one time, and not so much now, but I still see them around.
Shop bomber jackets:
5. Moto jacket Moto jackets come in lots of lightweight options and colors that are perfect for spring. Go with a lighter color for spring vibes.
Shop moto jackets:
Need help styling your jackets? Invest in a capsule wardrobe like Closet Staples from GYPO for lots of great ideas.
Shop jackets at Jane: