Have a diva or beauty queen on your gift list? I’ve got you covered. Even if the ladies on your list aren’t divas through and through, any lady will appreciate one of these tried and true beauty gifts. I own or have used most of the brands on this list and love them.
Note: this post contains affiliate links. I make a small commission from your purchases through my links. Thanks for your support!
1. Origins Mask and Go Set I have an Origins charcoal mask that I love. I also love gift sets of minis so I can try out new products without the commitment of buying a full size product I may not like. Any skincare junkie will love these.
2. Beauty spatula Beauty products are precious, so get every last drop with this tool.
3. Kiehls Creme de CorpsI tried a small bottle last year. It’s a thick, creamy lotion that moisturizes well.
4. Sigma brush cleaning pad Makes quick work of cleaning those make up brushes.
5. Shiseido eye masks These are a nice creamy eye mask that really softens and fades wrinkles. It’s a paper like mask that really adheres well. I love them!
6. First Aid Beauty Fab Faves to go I love the Ultra Repair Cream and any sample I’ve ever tried of these products.
7. Slip pillowcase Helps control bedhead and frizzies and supposedly helps decrease wrinkles. I definitely have less creases on my face when I wake up (I’m a side sleeper.) I recently ordered this one as a back up, and while it’s better than a regular pillowcase and worth the purchase, I say splurge for a Slip if you can.
8. Beautyblender keep it clean I love my Beautyblender and this is one product where a dupe won’t cut it. This kit keeps it clean.
9.MAC Wish Upon Stars Mini Lip set I love minis and the chance to sample mutiple shades.
10. Morrocanoil hair treatment I use this to tame flyaways and tame frizzies. It adds shine. When my hair was longer, I used it on the ends when they got dry. A little goes a long way.
11. Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Lift and Firm Hydra Gel Eye patches– I am currently using these. They look pricey but it’s a good price per mask. They are more like a plastic mask and I prefer the Shiseido when I can splurge, but these get the job done.
12. Kiehls Cleanser Set. This is a great way to sample several products at one. Any beauty lover will love this.
What beauty gifts would you love to receive?