It’s time to start thinking about the gift giving season. I know, some of you are already finished, but I don’t start shopping until around Thanksgiving. If you are just getting started, then stayed tuned for gift guides. I’m starting with the one I find it hardest to shop for- the guy. Here are 15 gifts guys will love.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. I receive commission for clicks and purchases made through them.
1. Bengto stackable lunch box– BPA free, portion size compartments. Lots of excellent reviews with a few mixed reviews that complain about the lid or utensils not staying in place, but worth a try with all the other happy reviews. I love anything compact. A carrying case is available for it as well.
2. Work socks – The guys need comfortable work socks that keep their feet warm and dry. I’m making recommendations here based on research and reviews. It really doesn’t get cold enough here for the guys in my family to have a great need for these day after day, but these are some of the most recommended and highly rated. Merino wool is supposed to be light but warm and dry. Dry Max Carhartt Fox River
3. Bicycle repair kit– Whether your guy rides his own, or is just trying to keep the kids and grandkids going, this will be handy to have around.
4. Gerber multi-tool– My hubby says every man should have one. A must buy for gifts guys will love.
5. Moleskin journal – My hubby keeps these on hand for everything- journaling, to do lists, ideas, and for notes at meetings.
6. Jlb waterproof speakerI personally haven’t tried this one. Some of the recent reviews say it stopped working, but a waterproof speaker is still something any guy would love for the shower, pool, or outdoors.
7. Camelback backpack– Another hubby recommended item! He has as many bags and backpacks as I have purses, but Camelback is his favorite. Pricey, but will last for years.
8. Travel hammock– perfect for camping or relaxing in the backyard.
9. Pleasure and Pain Book of Hot Sauce 12 pk– another fun gift for the hot sauce lover
10. Nalgene water bottle– We have broken so many cheap water bottles, but have yet to break these.
11. Jack Black beard grooming kit– for the guy with a beard. My hubby used this until he started making his own essential oil mix.
12. Front pocket wallet Easier on the body than the bulky back pocket wallets.
13.Skull candy ear budsThese are wireless, but have a cable management clip to keep them out of the way for workouts. The hubby also uses them when riding the lawnmower and cutting grass.
14.Eton weather radio- Another hubby recommended product. Great to have for power outages and storms.
15. Surefire flashlight– Yet another item the hubby says every man should have.
What are your recommendations for gifts guys will love? Please share in the comments and pin these ideas.
Linking up here