Here’s a recap of what I bought in December. I tried to scale back the spending because I spent so much in November. I have no regrets about the pieces I kept. This one is heavy on sweater reviews.
This post contains affiliate links. I make a small commission from your purchases through these links. Thanks for your support.
2. Chenille Cowl Neck Sweater– We had a cold spell and I decided I needed more sweaters. I rarely buy sweaters because our winters are so warm, but many of mine are several years old and beginning to look worn. I love chenille and cowl necks, so this was a match made in heaven for me.
3. Striped draped open cardigan– This one is being returned. It’s just not petite, curvy figure friendly and looked sloppy. Maybe for taller women.
4. Loft Mock Neck Cable Sweater – This is another good one. It’s soft and comfortable. It will be great for dressing up for work or down for weekends.
5. Old Navy Cable Knit Crew– I ordered this one in grey and it’s sold out now. I returned it. I wasn’t crazy about the fit and it had bits of other color thread throughout like confetti. It was like someone spilled Fruity Pebbles on it. I would prefer a nice solid grey.
6. Shirred twill top – I ordered this top from Old Navy in a beautiful green similar to the Loft sweater (it doesn’t appear to be available online anymore), but the sleeves had a weird poof to them and did not lay or stand as depicted. RETURNED.
7. JCrew Mercantile Turtleneck tee– super soft and holds its shape well. I’ve already worn it to work and after work. I ordered as part of prime wardrobe so I could order a medium and large. I went with the fit of the medium.
8. JCrew Polka Dot Teddy Sweater– I can always count on these sweaters to fit true to size for me. This is a cute way to add some pattern to office wear.
9. Penguin tee– Because this guy is so cute. This is a nice thick tee, but arrived with a weird odor. I had to wash it before wearing.
10. Levis boot cut jeans– These used to be the only jeans I wore. I wore boot cut all the time. They have made a come back and are worth adding to your closet. This pair has a nice stretch. I ordered them in a 28 short and it’s a great length for low heel booties on me. (I’m 5’3″, well probably like 5’2 and 3/4 but we’ll just round up.)
11. Cable Stitch color block sweater– I snagged this on a lightning deal for about half price but it’s a great quality sweater.
I hope these posts are helpful to you in your shopping endeavors. If so, please share them.