Here’s another installment of the gift guides. If you have someone in your circle who travels frequently, these gifts for the traveler will be much appreciated.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. I receive commission for clicks and purchases made through them.
1. A reversible tote– great for carrying extra items when traveling and it’s reversible so it can be swapped out to go with different outfits once you arrive.
2. Have you ever thought about where your shoes have been? You certainly don’t want to throw them in on top of your clothes. A shoe bag will keep your traveler’s shoes and clothes protected from each other.
3. Luggage scale– no more surprises at the airport!
4. Portable charger– A lifesaver in a pinch when you can’t get to a proper outlet. Also great to have around the house for when the power goes out in a storm.
5. Travel mug One of those must have gifts for the traveler, or daily commuter.
6. Packing cubes– I am sold on these! I bought a set and managed to get ALL my stuff with three days of outfits in a carry on during a business trip in October. I would have never managed that before these. I am giving a set of these to someone on my list. I bought the medium size for the short trip and bought a large size set for our recent vacation. Love, love, love these.
7. Luggage tags– Something fun to make your luggage easily recognizable when you are ready to grab it and go.
8. Your frequent traveler will also appreciate a steamer. A steamer makes quick work of getting the wrinkles out of clothes that have been folded or rolled in a bag. I have this one for travel and a larger one at home to use in place of the iron.
9. Make up bag- I have not tried this one, but I’m intrigued. I hate digging in a traditional bag, and I have a more organized bag but I hate all the zipping and unzipping of compartments. This is just roll and go!
10. Airbnb gift card– go ahead and help fund that next trip. I’d be so stoked if I received one of these.
11. Jewelry organizer– I have a similar one and it goes on every trip. This one has more room than mine for larger earrings.
12. Sleep mask– it’s just difficult to shut out those motel parking lot lights. This will do the trick.
What other ideas do you have for gifts for the traveler?
Linking up here