This is truly a five for Friday post because there is no real outfit post to share with you today, but I do have a couple of selfies of work wear from the work week. It’s been one of those weeks, and it’s a wonder I keep any kind of posting schedule when the holidays hit.
So here’s what I’ve been up to:
1. What I wore this week: It’s really hard to photograph work wear this time of year. I take most of my photos real time, meaning when I get dressed and wear an outfit somewhere, I take pictures for the blog. I rarely just stage outfits for the blog. With shorter days, I just can’t get work wear photographed, so this is as good as it gets this week.
This post contains affiliate links. I make a small commission from your purchases through my links. Thanks for your support.
skirt (old) Halogen/ Nordstrom option
2. The hubby and I took a vacation last week to Lookout Mountain, Georgia/ Tennessee. We visited Rock City, Ruby Falls, Chattanooga, and Cloudland Canyon State Park. One of the most famous attractions at Rock City is the overlook that gives you a view of seven states:
If I remember correctly, this is a partial SC/GA/AL view.
3. We have our skinny pencil tree up and most of the indoor decorations up, some outside. I hope to finish up the decorating this weekend. This Santa used to belong to my grandma. She would place him on the windowsill next to the tree every year.
4. Shopping- I have maybe a quarter of my gift shopping done. I need to tighten up on that too.
5. Registration is open for the GYPO Winter Capsule wardrobe and the Winter Work Wear became available today. There’s no refund for Work Wear because you get everything instantly, but there’s a refund period for the Winter challenge if you decide it’s not for you.
Your going to be hooked so just go ahead and sign up for the annual membership.
Have a great weekend.
Linking up here.