How did October fly by so quickly? It was a long, busy month for me, so I really didn’t do much shopping. Here are my October purchases, including my keepers and returns. I did most of my shopping at the beginning of the month.
This post contains affiliate links. I make a small commission from your purchases through these links. Thanks for your support.
1. Cents of Style fine knit poncho– I have not been able to wear this yet, but I’m in love. It’s soft and not too heavy, a perfect weight.
2.Liz Claiborne flutter sleeve blouse It’s a nice blouse for work or dressy casual outfit. I ended up returning it because I have way too many blouses and I couldn’t justify it. See it styled here for work and play.
4. Liz Claiborne scoop neck blouse– Even though I don’t need more blouses, I had to have this one. I love the print and the romantic detail.
6. BP corduroy baker boy hat– My favorite style hat to wear with my short hair. I didn’t have a corduroy one and this one has been marked way down from the price during the Nsale.
7. Liz Claiborne classic fit Emma ankle pantsI really like these pants, but I returned them because I just couldn’t get comfortable with the fit or color. I was afraid I could not come up with enough ways to wear this color, although I’m sure I could. The fit is snug but I have a pair one size up and they stretch out way too much, so I’m sure the fit would have been okay too. Maybe if they go on sale again, I’ll pick them back up.
8. BP plaid waist bag– I am intrigued with the belt bag trend. This one is cute, but overall the print was not practical enough for me.
9. Treasure and Bond leather belt bag Soft leather and it’s a great color, but I returned this one as well. I could see the outline of the contents inside and it was a bit more than I want to pay for a trend.
Did you splurge on anything last month?