Have a diva or beauty queen on your gift list? I’ve got you covered. Even if the ladies on your list aren’t divas through and through, any lady will appreciate one of these tried and true beauty gifts. I own or have used most of the brands on this list and love them.
Now is the perfect time to shop for beauty gifts. Ulta is having a Cyber Fundays sale with great deals on lots of products and brands I love and use – 35% off Bed Head and Sexy Hair 40% off Real Techniques and Ahava. But hurry! These deals end tonight and then new ones start. I love buying and trying beauty products this time of year- lots of free gifts with purchase deals. Note: this post contains affiliate links. I make a small commission from your purchases through my links. Thanks for your support!
1. Ahava mineral body trio A hand, body and foot cream. I use the hand creams and these work great. 100% Vegan and paraben free.
2. Beauty spatulaI haven’t tried this, but these beauty products are precious, so I want one so I can get every last drop.
3. Kiehls Creme de CorpsI tried a small bottle over the summer. It’s a thick, creamy lotion that moisturizes well.
4. Sigma brush cleaning pad Makes quick work of cleaning those make up brushes.
5. Shiseido eye masks These are a nice creamy eye mask that really softens and fades wrinkles. It’s a paper like mask that really adheres well. I love them!
6. First Aid Beauty Holiday Cheer I love the Ultra Repair Cream and any sample I’ve ever tried of these products.
7. Slip pillowcase Helps control bedhead and frizzies and supposedly helps decrease wrinkles. I definitely have less creases on my face when I wake up (I’m a side sleeper.) I recently ordered this one as a back up, and while it’s better than a regular pillowcase and worth the purchase, I say splurge for a Slip if you can.
8. Beautyblender keep it cleanI love my Beautyblender and this is one product where a dupe won’t cut it. This kit comes with a blender and mat to clean it.
9. Smashbox Holidaze Be Legendary Lip set + mattifier I love the Smashbox Be Legendary lipsticks and this kit is like getting 5 for the price of 1! I haven’t tried the mattifier but would love too.
10. Morrocanoil hair treatment I use this to tame flyaways and tame frizzies. It adds shine. When my hair was longer, I used it on the ends when they got dry. A little goes a long way.
11. Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Lift and Firm Hydra Gel Eye patches– I am currently using these. They look pricey but it’s a good price per mask. They are more like a plastic mask and I prefer the Shiseido when I can splurge, but these get the job done.
12. Kiehls Mighty Moisture set. This is a great way to sample several products at one. Any beauty lover will love this. I have loved every Kiehl’s sample I have ever tried. KIEHL’S CASH IS BACK! Enjoy $20 OFF of your $65+ purchase. Use Code FESTIVE. Valid 11/9-11/26.
You may also like: