Do you have that hard to shop for friend or relative that just wants to stay home rather than go out? Or maybe one that needs some encouragement to stay in and rest? All of these gifts will be perfect for homebodies, or anyone who likes to cozy up and relax once in a while.
This post contains affiliate links. I make a small commission from your purchases through my links. Thanks for your support.
1. A cozy robe – I love having my morning coffee snuggled up in my cozy robes. The softer and plusher, the better.
2. Slippers– The homebody needs something to keep their toes toasty during the winter months.
3. A cozy throw blanket– Throw blankets make perfect gifts for homebodies. They are perfect for snuggling up in while you read or watch a movie.
4. A mug– A cute mug is perfect for sipping coffee and cocoa.
5. A scented candle– A gift to keep the homebody’s sanctuary smelling nice.
6. Memory foam tablet pillow Hold up a tablet or flip it and support head and neck while watching movies! Built in speakers.
7. Pajama pants– My favorite Saturday lounge wear!
8. Classic movies– Steel Magnolias is one of my favorite chic flicks!
9. Hot cocoa recipe book– Odds are your homebody likes a nice warm drink. This book has 50 hot cocoa recipes and will surely be a hit.
10. Bathtub caddy- One of the best gifts for homebodies- they can soak, read, and have everything at their fingertips.
11. Stovetop popcorn popper The homebody can still enjoy theatre style popcorn in the comfort of their home.
12. Barefoot dreams cardigan– These get rave reviews. Why not splurge on your homebody? Odd are this will be a well worn piece.
Pick one of these 12 awesome gifts for homebodies and keep them cozy and entertained.
Also check out 15 Gifts Guys Will Love.
Take advantage of the weekend sales to keep a jump on your shopping.
You might also like For The Love of Glitter’s homebody gift guide.