This post contains affiliate links. I receive commission for clicks and purchases made through them.
Pencil skirts are perfect for the office. I love wearing skirts in the spring. When the temps rise, it’s time to bare legs. Pops of blue make this the perfect spring pencil skirt office outfit.
scarf- Old Navy
pencil skirt- JCPenney option
It’s Friday! Yay! So what’s on my mind this week:
1. The snakes are crawling. It’s heating up and the snakes are out. My neighbor killed a rather large king snake Saturday. King snakes are actually beneficial to us but she said it was chasing her and may as well have been an anaconda, haha. How do you deal with snakes? Kill them, or run from them?
2. I’ve discovered a new favorite peanut butter- The Bees Knees by The Peanut Butter Co. It’s blended with honey. I could eat this stuff out of the jar with a spoon by the jarful!.
3. I’ve got new leopard pumps but they haven’t made it to the blog yet in pics. I’ve worn them twice now and I have to brag on them because they fit right out of the box with no inserts in the heel or toe required and I can wear them 8 hours with no pain. Of course a shoe like that requires bragging, am I right? They are by Vince Camuto. Of course they are already sold out now, but if you need black pumps, I’ve linked the same one in black. My Vince Camuto booties are like that too- perfect fit and ready to go for eight hours right out of the box. I have a new favorite shoe brand!
4. Last week I dropped dark brown lip gloss on an ivory shirt! I was afraid it was ruined, but dabbing the stain with Dawn dish detergent took it right out.
5. Cardigans are 40% off today at Cents of Style code FRIDAYFASHION. (Sale ends 5/14.)
Linking up here: