This post contains affiliate links. I receive commission for clicks and
purchases made through them.
Scarf- Old- Forever21 option
earrings- Kendra Scott
If you don’t have a navy striped top in your closet, you need one. I could do a serious round up post with this top. I’ve worn it so many ways and the ways don’t seem to end. Of course navy pairs well with red, so I’m playing off that here. And this scarf- dots, anchors and flowers. I’ve worn it a good bit too since I’ve owned it and it doesn’t get old either.
It’s Friday! And time for another round of Five for Friday.
1. This girl had a birthday this week. Bella is nine. She got a new toy that lasted all of about 30 minutes. The only thing she can’t destroy is a Kong.
2. Polyvore was bought out by another company and shut down immediately. This happened last week, but I didn’t notice until this week. All of my Saturday shopping collages are missing photos. I have most of them downloaded, but it will take me while to get around to fixing them. In the meantime, I have to find a new way to make collages. I know it can be done, I just don’t like the time consumption of learning a new way. Anyone else going to miss Polyvore?
3. Wal-mart. Anyone shop at Wal-mart for clothes? There was a time in my life when I regularly did because I could not afford any thing else. And surprisingly, they lasted a long time. But back then, most everything lasted longer than it does now. I no longer shop at Wal-mart unless absolutely necessary- like once every six months – because the Wal-mart in our town lacks in customer service and is usually a cess pool of society. But I said all that to say, Wal-mart’s pinterest and instagram ads have really caught my attention lately with all their cute clothes and shoes. Anyone else?
4. Loft has some cute new things too. How adorable is this zebra tee?
5. Weekend plans? I’m still working on a “to do” list that never ends. I have a St. Patrick’s Day wreath on the door and Valentines centerpiece on the dining table. Um yeah, those need to get replaced. They have been on the list.
Linking up here: