This post contains affiliate links. I receive commission for clicks and
purchases made through them.
Happy Friday! It’s Five for Friday so I thought I’d share my five favorite go to beauty products. These are the ones I must have to get out the door and look awake.
1. Lipstick – I’m not really partial to a particular lipstick and I change colors with the seasons, so right now I’m more likely to wear pinks or corals, but when I want a brown Revlon Super Lustrous in Coffee Bean is a go to. It’s not super dark on me but not a nude either.
2. L’Oreal Voluminous lash primer– I just discovered this stuff last year! I can’t believe I’ve lived 44 years without it. No matter what mascara I use, this stuff is the trick to having longer and fuller lashes. I WILL NOT skip it.
3. Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser– This is my favorite concealer. It doesn’t cake or settle in the fine lines and brightens my eyes. I actually layer it over NYX dark circle concealer in medium. The NYX is more of an orange to really hide the dark bluish circles I have and then the Age Rewind really finishes it off. I probably could skip the NYX and just go with this, but I need all the help I can get!
4. Maybelline Total Eyebrow Definer– I recently tried this and I’ve also mentioned it recently here on the blog, but I still love it. It has a wide applicator but that works great for me. I seem to make too big of a mess drawing an outline or filling with a thinner pencil, but I can just sweep this across and my brows are done!
5. Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex- This is my current mascara but I’ve also used some Maybelline mascaras that work pretty good and I may be switching back when this is gone.
I deemed these my five favorites, but it usually takes a few more products for me to feel presentable. However, if I could only choose five, these would probably be it. As you can see, most are drugstore brands. I’m not one to really go for super expensive beauty products but I venture back and to now and again. You can also see it’s all about the eyes for me. I can skip foundation and even blush, but if I don’t do something to my eyes, I look like I’m still asleep!
Did you like this post? I always love reading other people’s review of beauty products, so I thought about adding some more beauty related posts. Trust me, I’m no expert so you won’t likely see tutorials, but I can give my review for what it’s worth. Would you like to see more of this? Let me know in the comments.
Linking up here: