I’ve done a lot of “ways to wear it” posts this week. ICYMI, there was the polka dot top winter to spring, three ways to wear a ruffle hem top winter to spring, four ways to wear a faux fur stole and now 5 ways to wear a sweatshirt dress.
This post contains affiliate links. I receive commission for clicks and
purchases made through them.
I love remix posts! I love to see how many ways I can wear a piece and how much wear I can get out of something. I’m all about the lowest cost per wear. I’m glad I purchased this sweatshirt dress. It’s one of those pieces that is like a blank canvas. Here are five ways I’ve worn it. The first two will probably be most relevant to spring.
1. With a denim jacket and sneakers. This was one of the most comfortable ways I’ve worn this dress. The jacket and sneakers are perfect for spring.
Denim jacket- Old Navy
earrings- Limited option
bracelet- gift option
2. With a long pendant necklace and booties. Another great way to wear this when you don’t need extra layers.
Necklace Immeasurably More/ Etsy- option
Earrings Kendra Scott
3. With a blanket scarf and tall boots. I added some tights and this was perfect for one of our colder days.
4. With a fur vest and tassel earrings. I did a full post on this look here.
5. With a moto jacket and leopard booties. This was probably one of my favorite looks with this dress.
Shop sweatshirt dresses:
Happy Friday! This about wraps up my winter looks. Next week I’ll start sharing some spring looks. Hope you guys are getting some warmer weather. It looks like the temps will be taking a dip this weekend, but it will still be nice for us.
Linking up here: