I’m so glad we finally made it to Friday. I probably say that every week, but this has been a really tiring week. It doesn’t help that I started Monday by going to work at 6:30 a.m. Starting the week sleep deprived it just no good!
This post contains affiliate links. I receive commission for clicks and
purchases made through them.
Sweater – Old Navy
This is such an easy outfit for the weekend. Throw on a tunic sweater with some leggings and you are done. Add some fun faux fur trimmed boots and tassel earrings and you look like you put in some effort.
Here’s five random thoughts for this week.
1. Monday my computer did a major Windows update. For a while my second monitor would not work. I have a laptop and use a larger monitor, and after updates the screen would not project to the second monitor. After running some McAfee tests and several reboots, I got my second monitor working again.
2. Later in the week, I noticed my sound no longer worked. Thanks Windows! Another round of checking drivers and rebooting, and I got sound back. I really hate Windows sometimes.
3. We finished Whole30 this week! At least the first 30 days. There is another 10 day add in period where you test out the foods you eliminated one by one. Yesterday we started with legumes. I don’t think they cause any immediate problems for us, but long term they might. Anything that is inflammatory might be an issue long term, so I plan to continue to limit sugar, grains and legumes. My eczema has cleared up so I don’t want to set that off!
4. I do feel better after completing Whole30 and my clothes fit better. According to the scales, I only lost two pounds. (I wasn’t supposed to weigh anyway, but I did.) I’ll still take feeling comfortable in my clothes as success no matter what the scales say.
5. Yesterday was a special post to help Ada at Elegance and Mommyhood celebrate 100 weeks of her link up. There is a $200 Target card giveaway involved. Who doesn’t love Target?
Have a great weekend!
Linking up here: