Ah Spring! It’s almost here. It’s time to shed the heavy coats and opt for a lighter weight jacket. Here are five spring jackets you should consider for your wardrobe. These will take you from work to weekends and in between.
This post contains affiliate links. I receive commission for clicks and
purchases made through them.
1. The trench coat- It’s a polished layer to complete your work look. You can go with a classic or there are some trendy options like the cropped trench or chambray dot trench. A nice pink trench would be a good spring option too.
Shop trench coats:
2. Utility jacket- the best jacket for weekends. I was hesitant to get mine a few years back but I’ve more than gotten my money’s worth. Now you can get fun options like flare sleeves or an eyelet utility jacket.
Shop utility jackets:
3. Denim jacket– A denim jacket looks good with everything from pencil skirts, shorts, dresses to crop pants. Check out my how to wear a denim jacket board. I drag mine around during the summer too for indoor restaurants and stores that have the AC too cold. There are some new trendy options in denim jackets too like release hems and peplums.
Shop denim jackets:
4. Bomber jacket – Another nice work to weekend option.
Shop bomber jackets:
5. Moto jacket Moto jackets come in lots of lightweight options and colors that are perfect for spring. My moto that I purchased last fall is still around and on sale! I’ll be using it again for chilly spring mornings and evenings.
Shop moto jackets:
Linking up here: