A tee shirt and jeans is always an easy outfit. Take it up a notch for fall by pairing a lace tee with olive jeans and leopard sneakers.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. I receive commission for clicks and purchases made through them.
Top- JCrew Factory similar option option
jeans- Old Navy
shoes- JCPenney option option option
necklace- Kendra Scott
I love an easy outfit but I don’t care much for plain. The lace top takes the place of a plain white tee and adds some texture. Olive jeans have become a year round staple but are perfect for fall. These pieces take a tee shirt and jeans outfit up a few notches. The leopard sneakers add even more interest here. Finish off with a long necklace and you are good to go!
You might also like to read: Just kickin’ it, also featuring leopard sneakers.
I’ve come across some great posts this week, so for Five for Friday I thought I’d share my five favorite posts of the week.
1. Audrey at Putting Me Together shared 7 ways to wear a navy gingham button up.
2. Wardrobe Oxygen shared the Best Leopard Print Shoes for Your Wardrobe. Leopard booties? Yes, please.
3. Momfabulous created 15 outfits to wear this month. (Unless you live in the South near me and we’ll save some of these for “winter”.
4. Sequins and Stripes has a fabulous fall wardrobe checklist!
5. I am Chic on the Cheap shared a round up of sweater dresses under $100. I really want to add another sweater dress to my closet.
Happy Friday! Have a great weekend.
Linking up here:
* Mix It Mondays* Start the Week Stylish
*Manic Monday* *How I Spring
We Link Up
Style Elixir * Trend Spin*Confident
Twosday* Layers and Lipstick
Elegantly Dressed and Stylish * On Trend Tuesday *
The Style File
WIWW * Trendy Wednesday Jersey Girl, Texan Heart * I Feel Pretty
Style Me Wednesday Pumps and Pushup Oh Hey Girl * Style on the Daily
Spotlight Weekly Link Up** WIWT* Thursday Fashion Files * Thursday
Favorites*Passion for Fashion * Fashion Friday* Fabulous Friday*
Should be Fun
* High Five for Friday
Favorites* Weekend Wear