Plaid is such a fun classic that comes back year after year. Here are five ways to wear plaid this fall.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. I receive commission for clicks and purchases made through them.
1. A plaid shirt is always classic. Pair it with a pair of white jeans and leopard accessories. A plaid shirt is one of the easiest ways to wear plaid.
Shop plaid shirts:
2. Create another casual outfit with a plaid vest. Do a little pattern mixing for some interest.
Shop plaid vests:
3. Dress up your plaid. Literally, wear a plaid dress.
Shop plaid dresses:
4. Take your plaid to the office with a pair of plaid pants. Keep the pattern subtle for the office.
Shop plaid pants:
5. Last, don’t forget about plaid scarves.
Shop plaid scarves:
Happy Friday! If you like these ideas, hover over the photos and pin them for later.