Happy Halloween! Hope you have a safe and fun day! Let’s talk about five essentials for a fall outfit. No matter what climate you live in, there are some essentials that signify it’s fall with your outfit. This particular outfit has them all.
This post contains affiliate links. I receive commission for clicks and
purchases made through them.
Scarf- Target option option
tee- Old Navy
jeans- Articles of society option option
vest- Old Navy (old) option option option
booties-(old) option option option
earrings- Kendra Scott
bracelets- Kendra Scott, Forever21 option
A fall outfit includes:
1. A comfy tee for layering- long or short sleeves. I’m wearing my favorite tee (also seen here) and my favorite long sleeve tee is currently this Caslon crew neck tee.
2. A vest- puffer, sweater vest, or utility. It doesn’t matter. Choose a material weight that works for your climate.
3. A scarf- again, you can vary this by climate needs. I went with a lightweight scarf from Target, but you might choose a blanket scarf.
4. Skinny jeans- find a pair you love.
5. Booties- Peep toe, short shaft, taller shaft – you pick. They all work.
As you can see, you really have some options with this formula. Pick these items in weights that work for you and your climate, and you will have the perfect fall outfit.
If you loved this post and want to refer back to these essentials, please pin this image:
Linking up here:
* Mix It
Mondays* Start the
*Manic Monday* *How I Spring
On Mondays We
Style Elixir * Trend Spin*Confident
Twosday* Layers and Lipstick
Elegantly Dressed and Stylish * On Trend Tuesday *
The Style File
WIWW * Trendy Wednesday Jersey Girl, Texan Heart * I Feel Pretty
Style Me Wednesday Pumps and Pushup Oh Hey Girl * Style on the Daily
Spotlight Weekly Link Up** WIWT* Thursday Fashion Files * Thursday
Favorites*Passion for Fashion * Fashion Friday* Fabulous Friday*
Should be Fun
* High Five for Friday
Favorites* Weekend Wear