Each season has it’s trends and some of them carry from one season to the next. Here are five of my favorite current falls trends. Some of them came on the scene in spring and summer and are now available in fall colors and textures.
1. Dark florals– I love florals and I love that a darker background can carry them right into fall.
2. Embroidery– I haven’t embraced this fully yet, but plan to add some embroidered jeans to my closet.
3. Mules – These have been on and off the scene over the years. I’ve had some cute embroidered round toe mule flats and some heeled mules in the past, but this time I’m into loafer mules.
4. Bell sleeves– These were big in the spring and continue this fall.
5. Velvet- This was popular last year and it’s back again.
Have fun shopping these fall trends! Happy shopping!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. I receive commission for clicks and purchases made through them.
Linking up here: