Thank goodness it’s Friday! I’m looking forward to hanging out this weekend in easy outfits like this one. I’m too tired to dress up!
Disclosure: This post contains
affiliate links. I receive commission for clicks and purchases made through
earrings- Limited option
necklace Kendra Scott
The longer I own this kimono, the more I wear it. Recently you saw it with an olive swing dress, and a couple of years ago I wore it with shorts. The pattern adds interest, and it’s so easy to throw on over a tank or tee.
So what’s been going on lately?
1. Last Friday night the hubby and I went to see IT. IT was amazing. The cinematography was beautiful. I know most people don’t think of movies like IT in that manner. I wasn’t scared by it, but it held my attention the entire time. That’s saying a lot, because I’m usually tired of sitting and thinking about other things at least 30 minutes before a movie is over.
2. We were very productive last weekend too and got all of our warranties and owners manuals organized in a binder. We had them thrown in a drawer and it seemed to take forever to find the one we wanted whenever we needed one. Now they are in a binder in sections– large kitchen appliances, small kitchen, other, outdoor, etc.
3. Someone hacked my twitter account last weekend. As far as I can tell, they only tweeted out a link to sell something. I didn’t pay much attention to what it was. I deleted it and changed my password. WHY? WHY do people spend their time on such nonsense? Just open your own account.
4. The temperature may not be feel like fall, but I’m still getting my fall on in other ways. I made a huge dish of pumpkin spice baked oatmeal this week and we’ve had it for breakfast the past few days.
5. I have some pumpkin left that I need to use, so pumpkin chocolate chip muffins are next!
Have a great weekend!
Linking up here: