Happy Friday and First Day of Fall! It’s going to be in the high 80’s again, so I don’t think mother nature read the calendar. Nonetheless, I can still find ways to incorporate fall trends into my wardrobe. Did you catch my previous 5 fall trends to try post? Here are five more:
Disclosure: This post contains
affiliate links. I receive commission for clicks and purchases made through
1. Camo or olive– I’ve never been too big on camo, but it can still be fun. It does have a fall feel to it. A pair of camo leggings might be fun for lounging on weekends. Olive seems to have become a year round neutral now, but it still screams fall the most to me.
2. Tie front tops- instant edge to a plain shirt! You don’t need much else when you’ve got a fun detail going on with your basics.
3. O ring purses- I’m smitten!
4. Booties– Would it be fall without booties?
5. Kimonos– For those of us who live where the temps don’t cooperate, a kimono can be an easy light weight way to add fall colors, patterns and textures.
Hope you find something to inspire you for fall!
Linking up here: