I shamelessly admitted on Wednesday that I copied an outfit straight from Pinterest, and today I’m not afraid to admit that I copied this summer work outfit from a fellow blogger, Jo-Lynne Shane. I don’t have the exact same pieces, but they are very similar and I was happy to be able to recreate this outfit from my closet.
top- Banana Republic option
pants- Limited option
shoes- Ann Klein
necklace- Kendra Scott
Disclosure: This post contains
affiliate links. I receive commission for clicks and purchases made through
The top is the exact one and I purchased it to replace a couple of other pink blouses that I no longer wear. I think the light colors make this perfect summer work attire.
Happy Friday! For five for Friday, I thought it would be fun to share 5 random things about me.
1. I’ve never seen all episodes of Star Wars and can’t watch one through without falling asleep. Hubby is a huge fan, so this greatly disappoints him, but it’s not my thing.
2. I’ve only flown on an airplane five times and I was 32 before I took my first flight.
3. I can’t swim. Sorta of, but not really. I’d want floaties if I had to get out in deep swift current.
4. I do not like red roses. I’ve always preferred yellow ones, or some other flower even.
5. I did not like guacamole and would not eat avacodos until about four years ago, and now I love both.
What about you? Please share some random tidbit in the comments.
Linking up here: