Cardigan- old option
top- Loft/old option
pencil skirt- JCPenney
earrings- Kendra Scott
necklace- Kendra Scott
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. I receive commission for clicks and purchases made through them.
As much fun as new clothes can be, sometimes it’s just as much fun to find new ways to wear old clothes. I wore this top a good bit last year and thought I had ran out of ways to wear it, but this cardigan and top both caught my eye and I decided they would be perfect together. A navy pencil skirt made a nice base. If you don’t wear heels, this pencil skirt outfit could be dressed up with cute dressy flats. These just arrived at my house yesterday and I think they would be the perfect alternative to heels. I’ve never owned Sam Edelman but I thought the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale would be a good time to make the investment. I’m still trying to decide if I’m keeping them. I read lots of good reviews about the brand. If you have any thoughts on them, please share.
Of course the first thing I would wear from my Nordstrom sale purchases would be the Kendra Scott pendant. Deals like this don’t happen often so this is a good price.
For Five for Friday, I’d thought I’d share my five favorite beauty tips- the first three I’ve tried and the last two sound like good advice.
1. Wayne Goss uses tissue to help prevent creasing and caking of concealer. I use this tip every morning.
2. Applying powder before foundation- anyone ever tried that? It can provide a smooth finish but do make sure your moisturizer and primer are dry first. Here’s a video.
3. The best tips for shaving the bikini area without bumps and rash – this one. I have a horrible time with bumps (TMI ?) and this tutorial has made a world of difference for me.
4. Wayne also talks about getting rid of creasing after applying concealer in this video. A sponge and water. Simple! FYI- I love my Beauty Blender. Get a deal on a set now during the Nordstrom anniversary sale.
5. Redbook shares 19 ways to make your fragrance last.
What are your best beauty tips?
Linking up here: