bracelet- Gorjana via Rocksbox
Disclosure: This post contains
affiliate links. I receive commission for clicks and purchases made through
Happy Friday! I know some people are really funny about type of sleeves- flutter sleeves, cap sleeves, three quarter, but I really love a flutter sleeve. It’s a little more than sleeveless, but not a full sleeve and it’s such a fun, flirty little detail. I originally bought this blouse for work, but I think it’s going to get more wear off duty as a summer top.
What’s your favorite sleeve?
It’s time for Friday favorites or Five for Friday.
1. Last weekend I went to the thrift store and purchased three pair of jeans. Two became cut off shorts- one with a DIY frayed hem and the other with a frayed hem that I will roll/turn up. The third pair is a light wash that I made into cropped frayed hem jeans. I can’t wait to style them and show you.
2. I listed a new item on Poshmark last weekend and I had three sales this week. Woo hoo! I hope to list some more over the next couple of weeks, so please check out my closet and make offers, or put it in a bundle and I’ll make you a private offer.
3. Harper and Jewels has in some fun new stuff- a pom pom clutch, a tassel clutch, tassel earrings and more. The “Retail Therapist” shirt is back in a 3/4 sleeve version. Make sure you check out the new arrivals and use code SOUTHERNCHIC to save 15%.
4. Did you know you could remove pillings from your clothes with a disposable razor? Yep, I took a blouse out of the closet this week that had only been worn and washed once, and was dismayed to find it had a couple of spots of serious pilling. Razor to the rescue!
5. I got my Sephora Play! box this week. This is my second month receiving it. This month was better than last and I’m looking forward to trying out the Kat Von D lipstick.
What’s going on with you?
Have a great weekend!
Linking up here: