Hello everyone! Are you looking forward to a New Year? We sure are. But before I move ahead, I wanted to show you top 10 most viewed posts on Savvy Southern Chic. These are not necessarily my favorites, but based on views, these are yours.
10. Camel and Navy I pair a lot with navy, but camel and navy is a great combo.
9. Plaid and fur I liked this dress every way that I wore it. It needs to make another appearance soon.
8. Rust and teal This is one of my favorites.
7. Burgundy and brown Not sure this was a favorite of mine, but I liked this outfit.
6. Military Jacket Loved it and would wear it again!
5. Summer essentials I liked this outfit too, but I’ll admit off the shoulder was uncomfortable. I think I’m more of a cold shoulder top gal.
4. Stripes and wedges This top was a favorite and I have it in two colors.
3. Comfy and dressy for Thanksgiving – The outfit is worth repeating, the make up needs some work!
2. DIY tassel jewelry Definitely one of my faves! And the skirt is in two of these posts!
1. Spring suit– This one baffles me. This is just an everyday work suit for me, yet it has the most traffic for the year and I can’t figure out where that traffic came from. Hints appreciated.
There you have it- the ten most viewed. I hope you have had a great year and have many blessings in the new year to come!
Shop the post:
Linking up here: